Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A break...

So, as you can tell, I have taken a little vacation from blogging... I was determined to blog 30 times in 30 days, but life has caught up to me.  Besides enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving with family, we have also had my college roommate come visit with her family, black friday shopping, an overnight trip to Richmond that included The Cheesecake Factory and more shopping, our vacuum broke - yep haven't vacuumed in a week now, drs appointment, trip to the pharmacy to get some medicine for Carter's rash on his face, school for Emma, my car battery died and now that it's working again - I can't listen to anything until I figure out the code to get into the system, and Jon's car is totally on the fritz again and the reason why it is sitting at an autobody shop at the moment.  Shwew!  All that in LESS THAN A WEEK!  Oh yes, and did I mention I have a cold and I have yet to put away my fall decorations and put up Christmas ones???  So, as I was saying - I'm taking a little vacation.  Be back when I'm no longer behind on my massive to do list and have caught up on some sleep.  Let's just say that baby Carter is having a growth spurt... ahhhh!  :)  Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I miss your blogging. Just sayin.