Saturday, November 20, 2010

6. Earliest thing you can remember

The earliest thing that I can remember is in the very first house my family lived in.  I can't remember very much of it, but I can mostly remember the layout.  I know my bedroom was down a hallway, and that right across from my room was my parent's bedroom.  I remember some of the living room and for some reason, I can remember distinct 80's decor... haha!  Most everything else that comes to mind, I believe come from pictures from when I was little.  There are many times that I really wished that we could go back to that house.  We moved out when I was like 3 or 4 I think - I'm not really quite sure.  I have driven past it many times, but never have had the privilege of being inside it since we lived there.  Maybe someday I'll get that chance!  :)

No comments: